Win Tickets for School of Rock!
Win Tickets for School of Rock!
15 November 2016
This competition is now closed.
To celebrate the opening of School of Rock, we have 2 tickets to give away!
Enter our competition to win 2 tickets* to Andrew Lloyd Webber's hit Broadway musical that is teaching London how to rock at the New London Theatre.
All you have to do is FOLLOW us via our Group Twitter (@RUTheatres) & RETWEET the competition to enter.
COMPETITION CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 23 NOVEMBER AT MIDDAY.
*Please Note: The 2 tickets will be for a Monday – Friday performance from 28 November until 16 December 2016 (strictly subject to availability)
Terms & Conditions:
-The promoter for this competition is Really Useful Theatre Group Ltd, 65 Drury Lane, London WC2B 5SP (“the Promoter”).
- These terms and conditions apply to this competition and entry to the competition is acceptance of these terms and conditions
- The competition is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
- Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The competition will run on Twitter from the exact date and time of the Tweet until Wednesday 23 November 2016 at Midday. After this specified date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) via Twitter within 2 days of the closing date. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ‘Follow’ the Promoter’s Twitter Page in order to be eligible to win and to be subsequently contacted efficiently in the event of a competition win. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 2 days of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner should always be clearly stated on the Post. Adherence to these rules in order to win is necessary. Anything additional that you choose to do that is not specified in the rules will not put you in better stead to win.
- Any Twitter user found using multiple accounts will be automatically ineligible to enter. For further information see Twitter’s official Guidelines for Promotions. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
- Any Twitter user found posting duplicate updates or multiple retweets will likewise be automatically ineligible to enter. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
- In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random.
- The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
- These Terms and Conditions are effective as of Monday 14 November 2016.